[OM] Major US Olympus Dealers

Subject: [OM] Major US Olympus Dealers
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:13:42 +0000
I am interested in acquiring new OM system and/or mint secondhand gear
at a major US dealer who can ship abroad (to the UK) arranging the sale
remotely via the internet.
Can someone advise a shortlist of competent dealers who can offer the most
competitive prices. I suppose the location does not really matter.
OM gear in the UK is prohibitively expensive forcing most users
onto the secondhand market, Olympus UK have all but abandoned the OM
system concentrating instead on their compact/zoom camera ranges.
Even some secondhand UK gear is fetching levels close to US new prices.
Many Thanks
Richard