Re: [OM] OM for travel (again)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM for travel (again)
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:59:37 +0100
Hi all

It's time again to expose myself and my equipment to new adventures. What
was originally meant to be a voyage to the Californian high Sierras and
central parts of the same state, has become a south Arizona and south
California excursion, due to far too optimistic weather assumptions on my
behalf. I'll use the same equipment as in Israel, some things will be
omitted as I'll concentrate on landscapes, scenics.

Longing for the land of Saguaros and Joshua Trees

Desert-lover Ulf Westerberg