[OM] Selling some of my Oly Gear

Subject: [OM] Selling some of my Oly Gear
From: Art Ozsvath <artos@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:22:26 -0500
Hello again,

I listed some equipment for sale last Saturday and got a great response
except for the 2 OM bodies and the Vivitar zoom. Then I realized WILL
EVERYBODY ON THIS LIST ALREADY HAS AN OM BODY! Unless they're Oly
want-a-bes.

I think I may have mispriced them as a second or backup body. The
Vivitar (from what I've read here recently) may be priced wrong too.

Therefore, here's my update:

>I want to let you know I'm not bailing out, I've just decided to sell
>some of my Oly gear that I'm not using or is duplication. I wanted to
>offer it here. It has been well cared for and used mostly for family
>pictures.

>OM1n with Accessory Shoe 4 and Instruction Book                 $170 now $125
>OM PC with Instruction Manual                                   $140 now $110
>Zuiko 35mm f2.8 Lens                                            $ 65 Sold
>Zuiko 50mm f1.4 Lens with Olympus slip-on hood                  $ 50 Sold
>Zuiko 50mm f3.5 Macro Lens w/case                               $230 Sold
>Zuiko 85mm f2.0 Lens w/case and hard rubber Oly hood            $220 Sold
>Vivitar Series 1 Macro Zoom 70-210mm f2.8-4.0                   $140 now $115
>Power Bounce Grip 2 w/M. Grip Cord and Leather Grip Strap       $ 90 Sold

>The OM1n has some light scuff marks from the tripod screw on the bottom
>and the Accessory Shoe 4 has the typical hairline cracks. Other than
>that everything looks and works like new.

I bought these new. The OM1 is as described above.  The OMPC Program was
in to Photosphere for test, cleaning and checkout last September. They
said there is no problem AND CHANGE TO SILVER OXIDE BATTERIES ONLY. I
could have saved a lot of money if I knew of this OM List sooner. It
looks and works like new.

The Vivitar has perfect coatings, glass, mechanics and appearance (like
new).

If you have any questions or interest, please reply off-line to
artoz@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,
Art Ozsvath
Hampstead, Maryland