[OM] Olympus IS camera bag

Subject: [OM] Olympus IS camera bag
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 12:29:12 +0100
I have an Olympus broschure dated 1/96 which covers P & S (or compact cameras
as we say here) and IS-100S plus IS-3000. On the last page there are pictures
and some data on camera bags. One of dedicated IS bags is called bag L (multi),
and from the size it looks to able to take quite a lot of accessories as well.
When I contacted Olympus Sweden they said it was for IS-100/S only. I am
interested in a small bag for my IS-3000 which also could take some accessory
(converters, G-40 flash). The only IS-3/3000 dedicated bag I´ve found is the
action bag which I already have. Surely this L(arge?) bag could fit the
IS-3/3000 as well? Anybody who knows and what the price is for this bag?

Best regards
Per Nordenberg